This documentation is to describe how to add a shared mailbox, that you have been provided delegated access to, on a Mac in Outlook
1. Open the Outlook application.
2. Select Tools > Accounts... in the Outlook main menu
3. On the Accounts dialog box, click on the Advanced... button in the lower right corner.
4. Click on the Delegates tab
5. Just below the Open these additional mailboxes box (the lower of the two boxes):
6. Click on the + button to add a new account.
7. On the Choose a Person dialog box, type in the name of the shared mailbox, select the account in the list, then click on the Add button.
8. Click on the OK button in the lower right corner.
9. Close the Accounts dialog box.
10. If you see the Outlook was redirected to the server autodiscover... dialog box:
11. Click on the Always use my response for this server check box
12. Click on the Allow button.
13. After a short period of time, the new shared mailbox will appear as a folder in the Accounts list on the left side of your Outlook window.