The purpose of this document is to inform users how to start a Skype for Business Conference in the Outlook Calendar
1. Open Outlook, and go to your calendar.
2. On the Home tab, select New Meeting .
3. Add online meeting information by selecting Teams Meeting or Skype Meeting.
4. In the meeting area, you can add an agenda. Be careful not to change any of the online meeting information.
5. (Optional) If you're using Skype for Business, you can preload your meeting attachments. That way, when participants join the meeting, everything is ready to go.6. Double-check the information and select Send.